A neoclassical building with imposing architecture that adorns the central square of the city. Its construction was made by donation of Ioannis Latsis.
It is donation of land owner Sokratis Syllaidopoulos and was manufactured during the period between 1850 -1900. It functions as space of theatre and cultural events and is located in the centre of the city. With its monumental appearance and the elaborate and interesting morphology (invested with marble capitals of engaged pillars decorated with rosettes) it constitutes a characteristic sample of neoclassic architecture of the last fourth of the 19th century.