Church St. Nicholas

It is found at the central square of Pyrgos and it is the Metropolis of the city. In 1885 it was destroyed by the earthquakes, while the first work for its reconstruction was held in May 1889.In 1904 the municipality of Pyrgos decided the donation of 4 thousands of drachmas for the completion of the temple. Finally the temple was inaugurated in 1906, presence of Metropolitan Ilias.